The PMW Wax / DeWax is designed for the preparation of composite materials for tensile strength measurement tests.
PMW WAX / DEWAX consists of the following elements:
- 8 pcs. 300 x 300mm aluminium plates anchor.
- 1 pc. handle to safely lift the aluminium sheets.
- Waxing table, with built-in melting bath for application of the aluminium sheets before the delamination test.
- De-waxing table, with built-in fan heater for melting wax off of the aluminium sheets after the completion of a delamination test.
- Waste tray for the collection of melted off wax.
- Electrical temperature control.
- Adjustable timer that allows for the unit to shut down automatically at a preset time.
Quality and safety:
- Sturdy construction. Frame made of welded stainless steel (ASIS 304).
- Wax bath constructed with a curved design, enhancing safety.
- Specially constructed lid for safe opening of the melting bath.
- Complete exhaust system, with filter, covering both tables.
See link below for datasheet